A+ Plus Optique wants to be your comprehensive eye care provider. We are prepared to serve you and your family with annual vision check ups and decisions you may need to make regarding glasses or contacts. We also accept patients through physician referral. We offer complete care and expertise for all our patients.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our experienced optometrist can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Preparation Before Your Visit
Prior to each scheduled appointment, you will receive a reminder from our office. If the reminder includes new patient forms, we ask that you complete them before your visit.
In addition, please bring these important items to your appointment:
- A list with dosage amounts of your medicine, herbal supplements and/or vitamins
- A list of questions you want to ask your doctor about your condition or care
- All insurance information with telephone number and address of the insurance company
- A picture ID
- Any payment or co-payment your insurance company may require
- Your current glasses and/or contact lenses
If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, we ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment time, otherwise, a $25 fee will apply.
During Your Visit
Arrive and check in at the registration desk at least 10 minutes early to complete your registration. While we try to keep all the appointments on schedule, we also give every patient the time they need for a thorough visit. Our waiting area has current reading material for your convenience. All A+Plus Optique staff members are available to assist you in filling out any paperwork. We believe that your care is closely related to your comfort during your visit. If there is anything we can do, please feel free to ask.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.